What We Offer
The Health & Fitness Center at WCC is an environmentally-friendly facility - recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council being LEED certified to the Gold level. We offer more than 100 fitness classes, as well as massage therapy, swim lessons, nutritional and behavior modification instructions, Pilates reformer classes, personal training and health education seminars. We place a priority on personalized service - our team of degreed and certified fitness specialists, instructors, therapists, dietitians and health educators work with you to develop a personalized program that helps you achieve the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Improved quality of life
- Reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer
- Weight control and enhanced body composition
- Healthier bones, muscles and joints
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced stress
- Healthier outlook
Our facility includes:
- Cardiovascular training equipment
- Circuit and free-weight strength training equipment
- Resistance training equipment
- Full-sized gym for basketball and volleyball
- Elevated, cushioned walk/jog track
- Four group exercise studios
- Lap and warm-water activity pools*
- Coed whirlpool*
- Platform tennis court
- Conference/education classrooms
- Spacious locker rooms with separate women's and men's whirlpool*, steam, sauna and massage rooms, complimentary towel service and locker room amenities.
- Digitally controlled lockers, eliminating the need for keys while improving security.
Our staff provides:
- Personal training - individual, buddy or group
- Group exercise instruction - including yoga, Pilates, Spinning, strengthening and conditioning and aquatics
- Swim lessons
- Nutritional counseling
- Massage therapy
- Medical Transitional Care
*All aquatic bodies of water use a salt water system.
Kids in Motion
Your children, 6 months to 11 years of age can enjoy a safe, secure learning environment while you use the center. A small fee applies to this service and is available for members only.
Kids in Motion offers the following activities:
- Age appropriate toys and games for children (6 months to 11 years).
- Computers with age appropriate computer games from toddler to 11 years.
- Arts and Craft projects planned throughout the month.
- Coloring pages, painting, and other arts projects on a daily basis for interested children.
- Music for children.
- Nintendo Wii
- Physical activity games for children: bouncy balls, jump ropes, etc
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday & Saturday | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday | 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Primo Fitness Café
The Fitness Café provides a variety of salads, sandwiches, and beverages. Members enjoy healthy fare in a relaxing, Wi-Fi enabled seating area.
Logo Shop with Tortoise and Hare Running and Fitness
The Health & Fitness Center is pleased to offer the services and products of the well-known Tortoise and Hare Running and Fitness store. Members can expect the same level of service and quality of products they get from their two other locations. For information on specials or events please visit www.tortoiseandhare.com.