Virtual Fitness Classes, Powered by Move gives The Health & Fitness Center at Washtenaw Community College Members FREE access to high-quality fitness content. Members can explore a variety of workout videos including LES MILLS™. We’re proud to offer a new way to enhance your membership experience. Here’s how you can get started with Move today!
1. CLICK HERE to log in to the Move platform
2. Log in using your member login credentials
3. Search for specific videos by clicking search in the upper right menu
4. Add favorites and manage your account in the upper right menu
5. Premium version available (access to entire library of LES MILLS™ and MoveCollections videos)
Remember, you can access Move from your computer or mobile device. Move at the gym, at home, outside, on-the-go – anywhere and anytime you want!
Find what moves you. CLICK HERE to access a PDF of the Virtual Fitness Classes, Powered by Move User Guide.
For more information, please call (734) 975-9950 or visit the Member Services desk.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails
The Health & Fitness Center at Washtenaw Community College - 4833 East Huron River Drive - Ann Arbor, Michigan - 48105 - (734) 975-9950
Facility access inquiries: V.P. for Facilities, Grounds and Campus Safety, PO 112, 734-677-5322