Whether your goal is to lose weight, build muscle or improve your overall fitness level, our personal training program can help. Personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing the motivation, encouragement and accountability you need to get you there. Our personal trainers can create a cutting-edge program designed to get the results you want.
We offer a wide variety of one-on-one and group personal training options. These include, but are not limited to, land, aquatic, Pilates (mat and reformer), yoga, breath work, Tai Chi, and sports-specific training.
With help from a personal trainer, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
This service is offered for fee by individual session, or in packages with pricing for members and non-members. For more information, please call (734) 975-9950 or complete the form below.