Monday - Thursday 5:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday - Sunday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Summer hours from May - August 31st: Saturday - Sunday 7 a.m.– 6 p.m.
The Health & Fitness Center at Washtenaw Community College not only offers a state-of-the-art facility, but we also offer a wide variety of services that are designed for all fitness levels. Our personal training staff, class instructors, and member services staff are dedicated to providing you with the best fitness experience possible. These services include:
- FREE Polar BodyAge Assessment with a certified Fitness Specialist
- Fitness Floor orientation
- Comprehensive exercise facilities and exercise classes
- Personal training and specialty programs
- Degreed and Nationally certified Personal Trainers and Fitness Specialists
- Certified Medical Fitness Facility
We believe that our facility will offer you a unique and personalized experience not offered anywhere else. Come in today and experience the Health & Fitness Center at Washtenaw Community College.Learn More
See why the Health & Fitness Center is perfect to help you meet your fitness goals.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails