The Health & Fitness Center at Washtenaw Community College not only offers a state-of-the-art facility, but we also offer a wide variety of services that are designed for all fitness levels. Our personal training staff, class instructors, and member services staff are dedicated to providing you with the best fitness experience possible. These services include:
- FREE Polar BodyAge Assessment with a certified Fitness Specialist
- Fitness Floor orientation
- Comprehensive exercise facilities and exercise classes
- Personal training and specialty programs
- Degreed and Nationally certified Personal Trainers and Fitness Specialists
- Certified Medical Fitness Facility
We believe that our facility will offer you a unique and personalized experience not offered anywhere else. Come in today and experience the Health & Fitness Center at Washtenaw Community College.
Cook Your Way Into Fall With These 3 End-of-Summer Eats
Summer is a time for family BBQs, backyard celebrations, pool parties and graduation celebrations. Do you ever find yourself bringing the same dish to every event? Maybe, it’s time to switch up your signature platter before the season ends with one of these three summer noshes.
Showering with water at a temperature less than 70 degrees Fahrenheit is proven to have long-lasting health benefits. Adding this to your routine two to three times a week can positively impact your metabolism, circulation, immune system, workout recovery and stress levels.